Need your advices

Go down

Need your advices

Post by Duvodas on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:48 am

After a month playing i begin to understand how this game works but still have some doubts.
You know that i am competitive in boss fight (my first goal, yes i want to beat lvl 3 boss in my future ), sufficent competitive in Arena and absolutely horrible in Raid.

In this month i've tried to take any heroes (i'm a collector of... everything in real life  Laughing ) but not working hard on xp so my heroes are all the same level about.

In this moment i own:

Paladin lvl 75 - 3/9 - revive 2/5
Succubus lvl 73 - 4/9 - revit 4/5
Pumpkin Duke lvl 69 - 3/9 - Revit 4/5
Snowzilla lvl 68 - 2/9 - Berserk 4/5
Spirit Mage lvl 66 - 3/9 -  Revit 2/5
Champion lvl 66 -3/9 -  Revit 4/5
Atlanticore lvl 60 - 2/9 -  Revit 2/5
Paladin lvl 12 - 2/9 - Stone skin 3/5 to garrison for HBM

Executioner lvl 69 - 2/9 - Revive 2/5
Assassin lvl 40 - 2/9 - Revit 1/5
Serpent Queen lvl 38 - 2/9 - Revit 2/5

Angel lvl 62 - 2/9 - Revit 3/5
Other 3 Angels beetween lvl 21-30 to garrison for HBM

Now i have to decide my heroes future and i am not sure what to do.

Soon (sunday i think) i may take Druid with Shards and he for sure will be in my top 5.
Considering HB are not found on trees  Wink  who have i to prioritize?

My first goal is Boss Fight, than HBM, than Raiding and last Arena.

I think i will not update Paladin, Succubus, Champion over lvl 80 they already do the job needed and the increase do not offer me a great advantages.

In future key Atlanticore seems more useful than Paladin on long run. His ability is really excellent.

Spirit Mage and Snowzilla are my best raiding heroes and i need them disperately. 

My idea is to spend HB to upgrade Spirt Mage, Snowzilla and Pumpkin Duke and the new Druid i will take. Than AC.

Actually i save about 75.000 HB

Other then probably i will begin to save for a TG.
He seems to me much stronger than the heroes i already own.

I do not know what to do with Elite heroes.
In my opinion they raise too much my might for the benefit they give me.
As Garrison they are not so good, by far worst than the "green" heroes.

But consuming it, after having used so much time ... it's something that do not leave me happy.

Any advices ? Someone may show me the right way?

Duvodas
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need your advices

Post by Carl Brescia on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:48 pm

My personal collection is a bit smaller then yours by I have prioritized my Druid, TG,SM, and PD those 4 are amazing. In your case I would certainly obtain a Druid in some way and proceed to focus on leveling him snowzilla, SM and PD. Ull find that Druid is a game changer in every aspect of the game. Sucubus is only as good as her proc so her level means nothing to her ability to help u in a boss battle. That is just my opinion on which heros work beat from experience and videos I've seen

Carl Brescia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Qziw on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:57 pm

what Carl said. Speaking from personal experience Druid and TG are raiding monsters. Throw in a tank and I can pretty much take on most bases that come my way. SM and PD just rapes me in arena. Runway just put up a post on the forums saying what his dream team for specific situations would be. I think you have all the heroes except Druid

Qziw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duvodas on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:03 pm

Thanks for advices.
I get the Druid on Saturday and now working to bring him at lvl 60 and.... yes raiding life is changed.
Now it is by far easier.

I am raiding now with AC, Druid, PD, SZ and SM.

Now i begin my shards run to get TG, still missing.

Succubus , Paladin and Champion will stay at level 80, i will let gain xp only with HBM.

This is my choice.

Duvodas
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rysterical on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:14 am

I'll leave my 2 cents about pally/ac focus. Since my 2nd paladin got 5/5 revit and I rolled AC after with weak passive - i leveled him from scratch to lvl 70. And i do boss fight with paladin, his proc is enough to last for all other procs to go off - druids heal and damage boost, pd's boost, succubus proc, sm's etc. I still use paladin sometimes in arenas when i need to soak damage from high revit ninjas and assa's, but other than that im finding that AC is just getting more and more used by me. AC is currently lvl 62, and it seems that i might lvl him past lvl 80 now before SM or PD. Mostly because i really need HP pool vs boss and high revit ninjas, and speed in arenas and raiding as well. Very often AC goes alone on a lane and kills ninjas + assasins by himself (today 60 ac killed 87 ninja + 78 assasin - i lol'ed), unless they got 5/5 revit (ac got 3/5 revit so far). And in raids AC just does unreal things that paladin could never even dream about.

Rysterical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Qziw on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:24 am

Sounds like I should start grinding for ac

Qziw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:59 am

I just rolled an AC today Very Happy still would rather have a PD *sigh*