Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Raiding Strategy

4 posters

Go down

My Raiding Strategy Empty My Raiding Strategy

Post by Lyudda03 Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:44 am

I don't know about you guys but I've personally avoided raiding for the longest time for several reasons:

1) The bases I'm put up against are ridiculously more advanced and have very high level legendary heroes
2) My heroes/spells aren't strong enough to handle those ridiculous bases
3) I look like a fool when I throw in all of my troops and heroes and hope that they at least take one griffin down with them (no joke)

But good news!! I just recently started raiding again. Like....2 or 3 days ago. "But why Lyudda03?? Why would you change your lifestyle?"

Because, friends, my heroes and spells are finally at the point where I can add some competition in the wide world of raiding.

So, here's how I raid: I look for bases that aren't too complicated. If the persons Defensive buildings have level 2+ garrisons of every color in the rainbow...SKIP. I try to avoid bases that have lvl 90+ heroes. Also, the placement of their camps are important. I've attempted those bases that have all four army camps filled with lvl 5 griffins stacked up together....not pretty...not pretty at all.

I take with me Thunder God (lvl 70), Ninja (lvl 87), Druid (lvl 85), Succubus (lvl 80; 4 star), and Paladin (lvl 72). Most of you guys have high level legendary heroes as well, so I figured this advice may or may not aid you in your future exploiting.

Anywho: The spells I take are Restoration (lvl 5), Ares' Fervor (lvl 3), and Guardian Angel (lvl 3). Guardian angel is BY FAR the most important spell to the strategy of raiding I now use. I plan on replacing Ares' Fervor with Are's Fury as soon as I obtain the spell. That spell is a total game changer that, surprisingly, I don't see used often (unless my base is so un intimidating that people don't waste it on me *tear*)

So you've found a base that looks alright. Take notice of where their heroes are and how they are placed. You want to go for the bases who have all of their heroes together and easy to get to. Place the GA spell on the location you will be dropping ALL of your heroes together (for maximum damage). You want to place your Druid first so that he gets a tiny head start in building up his proc. Then throw down Ares' Fervor so that they all get a nice little boost in their attack. (Note: I believe that it will only help those troops/heroes who have already been released for the raid). Watch your heroes CAREFULLY. Especially your Druid. Soon as they are even halfway down on their health, place the Restoration spell on top of them. At that point, all of their heroes should already be dead and you should be dominating their base. It's pretty simple and fast. Also can be risky. I personally do not attack people with a SM since they seem to destroy my heroes pretty quickly.

I had thought of this method thanks to SandSeven on YouTube so check out his videos for examples. Just search Castle Clash raiding or something like that. Note: SandSeven uses Ares' Fury that is probably maxed out so he dominates those super tough bases.

Good luck everyone and hopefully this will have helped someone ^_^ Happy Raiding Very Happy

** I take absolutely no responsibility for any one persons' heroes deaths **

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

My Raiding Strategy Empty Re: My Raiding Strategy

Post by Achromatism Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Nice tips. I just figured out to used GA yesterday, and it made raiding so much better. So now I am using the same three spells as you too.

Now I'm just farming shards for a druid and I can finally sit back a little. Druid is such a beast!

Achromatism

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgePudge Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:41 pm

I don't raid for 2 reasons:

Whenever I try to actually place troops en masse then my app crashes

Like Lyudda, the bases I'm up against have not necessarily great heroes but high level griffins/centaurs as these troops are the only ones i see in army camps. Now i don't know why this is; my walls aren't too high level, my towers i have swapped 4 times (2 times at level 1, once at level 2 and 3) but are only level 3 and one is level 4 and i have only level 2 griffins and mecha man and unlocked all tier 2 troops. Is there something I'm missing; a good way to get gold w/out a smurf? Thanks in advance for replies

GeorgePudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:27 pm

I use necromancers (lvl 5) and Mecha man (lvl 4). I actually prefer my Mecha men over any other troop. They are slow...but in large numbers (I use 16), they are beast! And only other way to get gold the fastest without a smurf is...raiding. And don't neglect the gold/mana collectors. I log on each morning to 30k from each collector. ^_^

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgePudge Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Yes I find the only way i can get resources is from my mines. My gold mines are all lvl 10

GeorgePudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Duvodas Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:18 pm

I too have chosen not to raid, mainly due to lack of time.
But your suggestions are really great, i will try and give feedback!

Thanks Lyu!

Duvodas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down