Garrisoned heroes vrs low might

Go down

Garrisoned heroes vrs low might

Post by RobRoy on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:11 pm

I leveled a bunch of additional heroes to garrison my 3 towers. My might seems to have me stuck in a spot now that's making raiding extremely hard to the point where I break even on gold for most raids. I was thinking of eating all of my non raid heroes to drop my might. I haven't gotten a legendary yet so I feel majorly gimped. Do you guys think this would be a good idea so I can upgrade my walls and concentrate on HBM and shard farming?

RobRoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Garrisoned heroes vrs low might

Post by Duvodas on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:10 pm

It is really yr choice.
I have not eaten my elite heroes because i like to garrison and it is a problem for me to eat characters i used so much on the beginning.

I know, they are only pixels, but.... i already send to death many troops!

Have you ever seen Ralph Wreck it ?

It seems me to kill someone !

affraid  affraid  affraid

Duvodas
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Qziw on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:23 pm

Focus on getting a legendary, probably Druid, and once you get it, eat the extras. One strong legendary, especially Druids, makes all the difference in raids

Qziw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RobRoy on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:22 pm

Well my though is. I can't beat stage B of HBM because they smash threw my walls so easily. So if I eat my extra heroes it may put me in an easier raiding bracket allowing my to beef up my wall extremely high and than I can reroll my heroes for the garrison. After I farm for a couple weeks and have my Druid. I'm already half way there with about 800 shards to go. I know I can beat wave A without garrisons and I have my 4th tower coming in a day or so. I guess I'm just fed up with beating my face against these higher lvl players and having to wait so long for my camps to fill up. When I get home from work today I'm going to see if I can do some math on how much might I will drop if I eat these 8 heroes.

RobRoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RobRoy on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:23 pm

Correction. 12 extra heroes...

RobRoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Qziw on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Holy cow! I only have my 5 haha. Ate all nonessentials. Easier raiding. And ya, towers won't do much to my legendaries if I attack.... I'd say eat them incrementally until you can raid again if you've already in that much work to level them

Qziw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RobRoy on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:41 pm

They arnt high lvl. Most are 20-40. When I get home I will feast!!!

RobRoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RobRoy on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Just an update. I feasted on 10 of my heroes leaving 8 remaining so that I can switch out when one falls in battle. My might dropped from about 5800 to 5080 ish. Not only has the raiding become a lot easier, but the bases hold a lot more gold. I used to take 20-40k in profit off a base and have a long wait on rebuild, but now I see to profit an average of 80-100k and only lose a few troops letting me raid again almost instantly. I'm so glad I went canabalistic!

RobRoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merckie9 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Nom-nom-nom yummy!! Very Happy

Merckie9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content