Genius Idea!!

Go down

Genius Idea!!

Post by Lyudda03 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Ok first, I would have to get the Leaders and/or vice-leaders approval on this.

Just saw a post by Runway in the IGG forum. He said a good way to get HB fast is by having yourself or a smurf create a new guild, join it, do the boss fight. Get HB, then disband the guild. Rinse and repeat. It is expensive. But if I was given the ok to leave the guild, could have several people from DarkKnights come along and fight the boss several times in a day. Only catch is when returning to DarkKnights, will have to wait 24 hours. But my smurf gets gold pretty quickly from raids. So probably could do the boss every 30 min.

Thoughts?

Another bad thing about it is you'll probably lose the progress of the amount of shards you've donated. I may have my smurf start farming the HBM to save up enough shards to start the boss several times.

Lyudda03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Genius Idea!!

Post by GeorgePudge on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:19 pm

If we do that we could create a topic about shards donated. We write how many shards we donated there but we need at least 1 other witness to confirm. Any thoughts?

GeorgePudge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:07 pm

At least the guild credits will remain the same. So my donated shards thus far would'nt be removed from the guilds credits. I think this could really help the people who really need the extra HB. Sure it'll take some time and all but do it 5 times, that's at least 2500 HB right there just for participating. But I think a max of 5 people should do this at a time so they get the most out of it. I myself could probably solo the boss 1 so defeating him wouldn't be a problem.

Yea everyone's thoughts on this would be nice.

Lyudda03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:40 am

Ah there is a flaw.

The only person who won't have to wait the 24 hour cool down after disbanding a guild is the guild creator. Only. So people who want to exploit this easy way to gain HB would have to truly do it solo. Bummer Sad

I may resort to it when I'm truly starving for HB. I actually get enough HB now to keep up with my heroes' leveling

Lyudda03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroaker on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:02 am

Just level your heroes slowly, like me.

Kroaker
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Achromatism on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Sounds like a lot of work to leave and join the guild every now and then when HBs run low. The leader/vice-leaders may not like the idea of constantly having people leave temporarily. Would also be quite a pain to have to keep track of who left, how long they'll stay out to farm HB, when will they be back, etc.

It is quite a genius idea, but too troublesome for my liking. There are some aspects of this plan that may need fine tuning before it is actually feasible.

Achromatism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Qziw on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Can I avoid the cool down by making my own guild? If so I'm swimming in gold and can be one of the people creating the guilds

Qziw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sulfuras on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:31 pm

I like the idea, but one issue that may be problematic, is that we are about to go to boss level 2. For him we will need all hands on deck. If people are missing, then we won't have the firepower to kill him.

Sulfuras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down