Guild Upgrade Options

Go down

Guild Upgrade Options

Post by Lyudda03 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:36 am

A guild member just brought up upgrading the guild flags. Since the guild credits are collectively everyone's right, I think it's best to approach these decisions with everyone's input. There are two options here:

Upgrading the level of the riches or defense flags.
Upgrading the guild's member capacity.

Naturally, upgrading the guilds member capacity is the most expensive and will take a while to reach. But it's definitely possible especially since upgrading to Guild-V will also unlock the boss 3 for the future. We must also keep in mind that the guild must keep x amount of guild credits for the expense of boss 2 (300 credits daily). I'm unsure on the actual amount that gets donated to the guild on a daily basis so it's best to keep a certain amount of credits in the "credit bank". I would think at least 2k is safest. So whatever upgrade (flag or guild) is chosen, we will have to make sure that at least 2k credits would still be in the "credit bank" after the upgrade.

So guys, vote on which you would like to see the guild upgrade first Smile if you vote for the flags, please specify which so that those who use the riches versus the defensive flag (or vice versa) won't have to see the flag that they do no use get upgraded. If it really doesn't matter to you but you want to add some points, by all means, feel free to share your thoughts Smile

Note: Regardless of which you guys decide on, we will eventually have upgraded both the guild capacity and desired flags Smile it's just a decision as to which comes first.

Lyudda03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Upgrade Options

Post by Rysterical on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:02 pm

I thought boss 3 has been unlocked with guild 4, no? We can start any time, but it costs 600, so we might need to up guild donation to 100 when we start farming it. As for the flags, i think riches is more useful currently, especially if you dont have your smurf.

Rysterical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt244 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Think Ritchie's flags best. P .s sorry missed passed couple boss fights might miss tonight but will be back tomorrow

Matt244

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by B0B on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:15 pm

I'd probably upgrade riches before members, and I've never used defence.
Not a strong opinion though ...

B0B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum