Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request to join! IGN slapadabass

2 posters

Go down

Request to join! IGN slapadabass Empty Request to join! IGN slapadabass

Post by Slapadabass Sat May 03, 2014 2:08 am

Hello there Dark Knights!
I am a 22 year-old student (so I have a lot of time on my hands tongue ) in Sheffield in the real world and a relatively new Castle Clasher!
I'm very active and am really enjoying the game and am currently farming HBM E (so shard requirement is totally good with me) and enjoying my nice easy raids as I'm trying to keep my might low, currently just under 6000 (I could boost that up with ease if required). I have level 100 Thunder God and Druid, level 89 Pumpkin Duke, level 80 Champion, Paladin and Succubus and various other little scrappers (still love my engineer!).
I'd really like to get more into the social aspect of the game and into some Boss Battles without staying up til 4am! You guys seem like the ideal for both! Would love to learn from you all and get some social Clash-ing going!
Thanks for your consideration, hope to hear from you soon!

Slapadabass

Back to top Go down

Request to join! IGN slapadabass Empty Re: Request to join! IGN slapadabass

Post by Lyudda03 Sat May 03, 2014 4:04 am

Yea! Would love to see ya in the guild! Smile I'll lower the might tonight and will look for your name ^_^ just a heads up though, starting next week, the shard donation amount is gonna become 150 per week since we are doing boss 2 daily (costs 300 shards) and will hopefully be upgrading the guild to 55 members soon Smile we currently do boss at 16:00 in game time...which is 9 PM your time Smile hope to see ya soon Very Happy

Also, we've recently started a GroupMe group and are working on getting guild members into it. There's a link to it in the announcements and news part of this forum Smile feel free to jòin us Smile

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by Slapadabass Sat May 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Awesome! Thanks a lot  Very Happy looking forward to joining you guys! That all sounds great, 150 a week donation is fine with me! Yeah I'll go look into the GroupMe thing as well :)Thanks again Very Happy

EDIT: Quick update, just boosted my spare druid up to lvl 20 so I'm above 6000 might now and put my application in so you needn't lower the requirement Smile

Slapadabass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down