Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss Battle

+6
Nickruesen
Admin
brelon
Sulfuras
Kroaker
Duvodas
10 posters

Go down

Boss Battle Empty Boss Battle

Post by Duvodas Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Ok, considering we made two boss battles in the last two days it is time to organize when to do the next ones to give the possibility to everyone to partecipate.

So who is interested to partecipate to the next one and when you prefer to fight? 

Usually we fight around 09.00pm GMT but any suggestion is accepted.

For the Boss Battle consider it costs us 50 shards each, and the boss has 24.000.000 health point.

At this moment it is too strong for us but if someone has never tried befire and want to see how it works please write here.

Kroaker will give us some advices on how to fight aginst the Boss.

Waiting yr  comments

Duvodas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Boss Battle Empty Re: Boss Battle

Post by Kroaker Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:07 am

There are a few videos online showing the basics, and there really isn't anything to it.

- Only heroes take part, no troops

- You can end battle at any time and return as many times as you can in the 30-minute window the boss is activated

Unless you have a VERY strong paladin (lvl 100+), none of your heroes will last longer than a couple of seconds. What you have to do is select your hero with highest HP, then quickly deploy on top of the boss.

The boss will immediately attack. He hits for around 6000, so unless your hero has more than 12000HP, it's time to end it after you see him swing his axe.

If you are quick to deploy, all your heroes will get a hit in. End Battle. Repeat for half an hour.

Easy!

Kroaker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sulfuras Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:45 pm

The time we fought yesterday is perfect for me. It's 5:00 for east coast Americans which is right between work and dinner stuff, so it's a good time slot.

Sulfuras

Back to top Go down

Post by brelon Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Sorry i missed yesterdays battle. Should we take another tomorrow?

brelon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Boys, i am at cinema. It is saturday night . Today i will not partecipate. Tomorrow i will be at disposition

Duvodas

Admin
Admin

https://darkknightsios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickruesen Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Well shit than thats 9.000.000 less damage

Nickruesen

Back to top Go down

Post by Duvodas Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:29 am

Tonight we miss Kreoker, but Brelon will be in.
Let's do our best, i will try to break 10.000.000!

Fight hard, Knights!!!

Duvodas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgePudge Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Yep, I'm in too as long i don't hae anything that pops up inconveniently and unexpectedly. I do have a succubus but not with revit like Duvodas so i won't be using her.

GeorgePudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:22 pm

I posted a thread in the IGG forums about whether or not boss 2 does more damage than boss 1. According to most who replied, he does. A member of Koa 2 said that they are able to defeat boss 1 within minutes but boss 2 allows them 1-3 hits before they must end the battle.

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgePudge Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:48 am

Then thats about 7k damage isn't it if you have about a lvl 100ish spirit mage i think. Correct me if I'm wrong

GeorgePudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Duvodas Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:42 am

Thanks for the thread Lyudda, i see the replies on IGG Forum and i understand how it works.

They say that the normal hit of the Boss is about the same.

The problem is the special hit, the one he makes when is "bar" is full, that is at area and strike all the heroes with about 12k damage each.

So to fight this boss it is requested to leave the battle before the Boss hit with the special attack.

Now, i do not know how you all fight, but also with Boss lvl 1 i finish the battle before the Boss make his special attack.

So, in my case, nothing change, only that the Boss has not 28 millions but 80 millions healts

In my case i may grant 12.000.000 damage in 30 minutes.

And in yr case? How you fight with boss? You too hit and run or like the proplayer you are able to stay waiting the special attack?

Duvodas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:56 pm

I personally have noticed some things. Not sure if you guys may have or not.

For me, the boss sometimes does splash damage, sometimes not.

I let the boss "kill" my paladin, who then revives. It sometimes takes the boss 2 hits, sometimes 3. If he doesn't do splash damage, I let him hit another hero once before ending the battle. I get lucky sometimes, though. My ninja has a 10% chance to paralyze for 2.5 seconds. So he sometimes will stun the boss several times before even killing the paladin. That's my "secret weapon" Very Happy

With my other guild, since I was the only one who ever attempted the boss's (hence why I'm not in that guild anymore), the most I've been able to do was 7.5 mil damage within the 30 min time frame.

I feel even if we do have to exit quicker/take less hits per attack from boss 2, if we could get more people to try and at least 10 people do over 3 mil, we could beat him.

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by Duvodas Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:32 pm

My "secret" is the combination between

- Paladin with revive like you, he may receive 2-3 normal shots than with revive he do not die permantely
- Succubus with 4/5 revit that makes 35.000 damage when hit with special hit
- Champion with 4/5 revit that Stun for 2,5 seconds the boss, before he may kill any of my heroes. The Paladin gives the time to Champion to stun the Boss

The other 2 spots are not important, they have only to make damage.

In total i have 6 seconds to make damage before he kills one of my hero (usually not the paladin). When i wait 7 seconds he usually reaches the quota for the splash damage.

When (if) i will have druid i may probably cure the Paladin to repeat "forever" the combo, but for respect of Kroaker my account refuse to get it with Gem and i have to collect the shards  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

What i suggest to every member is studiying a combo with all heroes, if possible, to maximise the damage and check the exact time the heroes survive the battle and avoid the splashing attack.
When everybody knows his tactics we may face level 2 with hope of winning !

PS Lyu, considering what i have seen you may easily reach 12m now, on 30 minutes long ride!

Duvodas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:27 pm

I actually used to wonder where the 35k damage would come from. Whenever the boss attack was prolonged, I would notice a -35,000 pop up and could never figure out which hero did it. Thanks to you, I now know Very Happy . Once I get a hold of some gems, Im definitely gonna roll for a diff talent for my Succubus. Really want 3/5 + War God for my TG too

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroaker Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:24 pm

I can stay for two hits, then quit, and usually do 18-20k dmg in that time. I have learned to position the rest of the team on the other side of the boss to the paladin, so they don't get hit by his special - this used to happen all the time and I would wonder what was killing my poor assassin.

I find most of the time, his third hit will be a special, so I never let it get that far or the paladin will die. Sometimes even the second hit is a special, which he can survive. It's a tricky one! If Boss lvl 2 special kills everyone, I might have to keep it to one hit, so around 10k per visit and about 1.5m for the 30 mins.

Kroaker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duvodas Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Who will make more damage today?

Casey or Brelon ?!?!?

I do not know if you notice but in the past few boss fight many of us have similar damage "range".

And the girls are becoming everyday more "bad" than us, lovely vikings barbarians used to drink beer and fight in pubs!

Our Mighty leader yesterday beat Casey with very small gap

Lyu, a girl that i don't want to meet in a close street considering how much damage she strikes on that poor boss Laughing, force me to use all my dirty tricks to beat her and usually, she wins anyway affraid  affraid  affraid !!!!

Boys, let's train our heroes or we will be overcome

Carl, Sulf,  help us!!!!!!!!!

Ps Yes i know, it is a boring afternoon in office, please support me  lol!

Duvodas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Ah ok so the special only affects the heroes in front of him...nice to know Very Happy

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:26 pm

lolol Duvo

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by RobRoy Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Doesnt seem like im able to do much damage at all to the boss ass of now. I did the hit and run strat and was averaging 4-6k damage a pass. Made several passes, but didnt even come close to top 10

RobRoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroaker Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:20 am

Robroy, don't worry, just level up those heroes and get some more legendaries!

Kroaker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgePudge Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:33 pm

If you are worrying about his proc then remember if he is hit then the bar will charge up as much as it would If he hit someone.

GeorgePudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Brescia Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:52 am

Lol DUV I just saw ur post that was so funny! I know I'm working very hard to improve my heros so that us me. Can retake our place atop the guild from the girls! I got my Druid up to 95, TG 91, SM 82, Pd 82, champ 78, ninja and pally 80, I don't use succubus but she is 60 and won't go any higher for a whole most likely as I don't use her at all. Also I made top 200 in the arena Smile I made it all the way up to 177 today! Sorry just a bit excited about that lol

Carl Brescia

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgePudge Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:01 pm

I think that the third best tank is succubus (well SandSeven thinks so) so Carl i would level her up especially for HBM

GeorgePudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down