Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guide to making and using smurfs

3 posters

Go down

A guide to making and using smurfs Empty A guide to making and using smurfs

Post by Achromatism Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:01 am

So we've had some guild talk about smurfs recently and I noticed some members are new to this idea. So here I am creating a guide to hopefully help some of us.

Before I begin, let's define a smurf. No, it is not those tiny blue high-pitched creatures that run around singing  Razz Smurfs are actually a low level account to help your main account get shield/supplies. Here's how you create a smurf account

Step 1.
Close Castle Clash. Go to Settings > Game Center > AppleID > Sign Out

Step 2
Create a new Apple ID, using a different email address of course.

Step 3
Relaunch Castle Clash. Congratulations! You should be on your smurf account now, which starts from the basics. You can create as many smurfs as you like.

You can always go back to your main account by going back to Settings > Game Center > Login to your old Apple ID.

note: of course, if you have 2 or more Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch), you can save the trouble of signing in and out of your main/smurfs.

================================================================================
Now that you have a smurf account, let's get down to business!

With your smurf account, you want to concentrate on gold mines, gold vaults, mana vaults and town hall ONLY. The purpose of town halls is to give you more gold vaults/mines and the purpose of mana vaults is to upgrade those gold vaults/mines. You want to keep your might as low as possible, so as to make raiding easy.

You will then want to position your gold vaults/mines away from your army camps and hero bases. Now, with your smurf account, go to the rankings (the gold trophy at the bottom right of your screen) and find your main account. This is the tedious part - you'll have to scroll page by page to find your main account and there's no short-cut around this. Once you've successfully found your main, attack it.

Now you can attack your smurf with your main account simply by logging into your main account, going to the envelop at the bottom right of your screen (the battle log), hit the name of your smurf and attack it.

Happy farming!

Here's a couple of screenshot of my smurf just for reference:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Achromatism

Back to top Go down

A guide to making and using smurfs Empty Re: A guide to making and using smurfs

Post by Lyudda03 Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:54 am

hmmmmmmm I actually like your smurf account better than my own. My might is higher so my raids are harder. Would you mind posting a pic of the typical base that you encounter when searching for raids? I may start a diff one or something.

Also, excellent guide!! Very Happy

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by Achromatism Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:39 am

Thanks! I'm rather lucky cause I got druid on my first roll with the free gems. I just send him in and he takes care of everything.

Here's the one unlucky clasher I just raided:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Achromatism

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:18 am

That's definitely gonna help push me towards a new smurf. That base is way easier than the ones I deal with and I bet plenty of "dead" bases too.

Thanks for the pics Smile

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by Achromatism Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:23 am

You're welcome Smile Glad to be of some help.

I don't have very strong heroes on my main, so it really helped me to have that smurf to fund the amount of gold needed for upgrades. I thought someone else might feel the same.

Achromatism

Back to top Go down

Post by Merckie9 Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:14 pm

So you always log in log out to undo the sheild of your smurf? Smile

Merckie9

Back to top Go down

Post by Achromatism Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:49 pm

I have an iPhone and an iPod Touch, so all I got to do is unlock the screen of my iPod to unshield my smurf Razz

Achromatism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down