Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss Exploit

3 posters

Go down

Boss Exploit Empty Boss Exploit

Post by Lyudda03 Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:16 am

Since AhhScotty has recently rejoined the guild, I think I would like to try and take advantage of the exploit before the new update as well. I'll be having 5 heroes hit lvl 120 soon and I've currently nowhere near enough HB for that (250k it will cost! :O) . I'll rejoin once I either have that much saved or the update is released. I suspect won't be longer than a week for one or the other.

@Scotty - how did you obtain that 500k gold before creating a guild? Through raids or gems? I may have to resort to my smurf since raiding would take a while. And I don't want to spend gems for it since those gems are for the Cupid.

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Boss Exploit Empty Re: Boss Exploit

Post by Lyudda03 Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:26 am

Never mind, Scotty. I now understand what you meant by it costing 1 gem to create the guild. A forum member explained. Just so sad all my donated shards will return to 0 haha meh small price for the benefit in the long run Very Happy

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rysterical Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:01 am

So i grinded:) without permastun, its a really dull thing. And you need to be online (not to be raided by others) and not doing raids, hbm, dungeons, since you might have to lower your gold and its a waste of time. I personally think that high arena plus boss 2 is fine with getting hbs, unless you are really capped with several heroes. So think twice if you really need it:) some thoughts for your consideration.

Rysterical

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt244 Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:28 am

I agree with you. It's really boring and anoying. Not really worth it. Killed the boss a couple times n gave up lol

Matt244

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:53 am

I'm not night high arena (100+?) and yea I figured I would get tired of it quickly. But I really don't wanna be stuck at that HB bottleneck in about a week. Once I get those 5 heroes moving on past lvl 120, I won't be worrying about a HB bottleneck. It'll probably take me forever to get them to lvl 140 anyways XD Eh This exploit will disappear soon as we get the next update so figured may aswell take advantage of it anyways.

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt244 Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:52 am

It's a pain. Soloing boss 1 is harder then boss 2 lol. Hope you have champ with Atleast 4/5 revit or zerk and you need someone with Atleast 4/5 heavy blow and a really good tank or prepare to drop n leave a whole lot lol

Matt244

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt244 Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:53 am

Oh and pd at 5/9

Matt244

Back to top Go down

Post by Rysterical Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:10 pm

I used 5/5 revite TG that i recently got, so with 4/5 ac i was staying for at least 2 procs, ranging my damage from 600k upto 1.1kk. Its still dull, since it takes 15 minutes, rinse and reapeat. But if you feel that you gonna hit that bottleneck, then go do it, Lyudda Smile Im curently fine, had my TG upped at 100, and still have 140k HBs, having Druid at 118, AC at 116, SM/PD at 113, so I should proceed to upgrading them just by the right time. Even if I get flying baby, i should be fine. But in general, my grind helped to secure my current situation Smile

Rysterical

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:21 pm

I was gonna just deal with it but my lowest level hero (out of the main five) is my Pali who is lvl 110. My Druid is almost lvl 116 lol. Let's say I average 7k HB per day (which is an exaggeration already) and I currently have 80k saved. I need 250k for when all those heroes hit lvl 120. So need 170k. With 7k a day, it will take me 24 days lolol this exploit is a must in my eyes ^_^

My champ has 2/5 revit so doubt I can perma-stun XD Imma wait till I have a 9 hour shield before starting. Then try to do a boss every hour. Do it for a few days and once I'm bored, wait a day and proceed to return home Very Happy

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down