Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future updates

2 posters

Go down

Future updates  Empty Future updates

Post by JamoY2K Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:48 am

I would like to know and I'm sure many of you would like to know also. What the future updates may bring. (New heros, arena, raiding, etc.) so express your poi onion in what may come next to cc.

JamoY2K

Back to top Go down

Future updates  Empty Re: Future updates

Post by LonelyWaffle Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:27 am

The next update will bring a new hero, the Minotaur Chieftan. One acquires him by buying 150,000 gems, much more expensive than Spirit Mage. A 6th hero base, yes, a 6th one will be available to those who have 4 of each of these at level 16: mana vault, gold vault, mana mill, gold mine, and army camps. Can't wait till this update. (Source is YouTube)

LonelyWaffle

Back to top Go down

Post by Slapadabass Sun May 04, 2014 2:16 pm

big news for smurfing and the like, I've heard from android people (who are slightly ahead of us on updates) that the new update makes the ranking page searchable, so you can search for the page your surf is on as opposed to tediously clicking next page until you get there! Exciting times Very Happy
while I'm talking about smurfs, I'd like to offer my services in that regard - I'm currently keeping my might low as possible to make raiding easy, which has been so effective that I often have tons of gold I can't do anything with - which I'd be happy to share with my guild-mates! (my account looks pretty smurfy compared to all of yours anyway Razz) so let me know if you're struggling getting gold and I'll break you off a slice!

Slapadabass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down