Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposals to improve

5 posters

Go down

Proposals to improve Empty Proposals to improve

Post by Duvodas Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Hallo mates,

i think we may speak here of what we require to increase the quality of our Guild.
These are my suggestion:

- Post here the proposal for the daily Boss Fight.
As you know after Leader gives ok to battle everyone has 30 minutes to battle (and winning the honour badge). So it is important to know when the Battle start in order to connect and fight

- Donating Shards.
In my opinion there should be a weekly minimum, not a daily one because this is not a work but an active players should be able to donate in a week. My idea is to fix this quota:
a) When a player join he should donate 10 shards
b) Weekly donation of at least 30 shards

- Chat
We may discuss if it is needed to open an alternative chat line, like line or Whatsapp.
If we use regularely this forum, in my opinion, it is not needed, but i like to know yr opinion

- Recruting
Everyone that trust in this Clan should begin to recruit using this forum and the Clan recruitmen subforum ad base to show to players our Clan programs.

Let us know your idea and we will see if this big journey together may start in the right way.

Duvodas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proposals to improve Empty Re: Proposals to improve

Post by brelon Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:12 pm

Should we arrange regular bossfights, like twice a week or something, maybe get a clock to show the next fight

brelon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duvodas Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:31 pm

I like it :-)

Today entered 4 more players, it could be an idea to fix next boss battle.

When do you think to arrange next one?

Duvodas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroaker Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Weekly shard donation is a great idea, how many it should be is a difficult one.

Kroaker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Brescia Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:29 am

I would recommend buying a riches flag, I don't know 100% about them but I do see that u can gain 10% loot in the battle, of that works on every battle it's a huge benefit to have

Carl Brescia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroaker Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:24 am

Carl - I don't know about you, but I have found that the lvl 1 riches flag is not worth getting. Even if you find someone with 100K gold, that's only 10K extra gold you're getting in return for a shard. If I could buy shards for 10K gold, I'd be laughing. Hell, I'd be happy if I could buy them for 100K!

Kroaker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duvodas Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:31 am

In any case the Flag has already been paid, every one of us now may buy it.
Next step is to pay for guild lvl 2 that gives 40 spots, but to reCh it we need 2100.

So the most important is to recruit some more members, i am working "hard" on this and any help will be appreciated :-)

Duvodas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brelon Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:33 pm

How abouttomorrow for the bossfight? And also I agree that the riches flag level 1 is a waste

brelon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sulfuras Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:33 pm

I recommend we always keep at least one open spot in the guild so that we can always be eligible for new applications. For the boss fights, we clearly need more heavy hitters so always keeping at least one spot open is critical.

Sulfuras

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroaker Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:09 pm

It's a good idea, but in practice, as soon as the spot is filled, how do you make another one? And are we going to turn down promising but weaker players in the hope that someone stronger turns up?

Kroaker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sulfuras Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:35 pm

Good point. It's just something to think about if we end up getting players that stop playing. I'd rather see an open spot then a spot with an inactive player.

Sulfuras

Back to top Go down

Post by Duvodas Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:30 am

Ok, we reach step two.

Now i have not the problem to recruit, we have the problem we are full with waiting list to enter.

First of all thanks to Brelon that is giving us all many shards, hope we soon manage to go to 45 members.

Furthermore we have to decide which kind of Guild we want to become.

I told everyone we are competitive but to reach the top thera are diccicult choices to make.

Yesterday i accept the Cousin of Destroyer23, with only 1300 might, because he is member of the family.

In my opinion we should remain a family, not an agressive only competitive Guild that recruit members, takes the shards, and kick the ones that are less strong even if they donate.

But, we have to be active.
It means that who do not partecipate at Guild life should be kicked, also if it is the stronger.

We set these rules:

- Donation of 10 shards the day a player enter
- Donation of 30 shards / weekly
- It is mandatory to register to this forum
- I also write that 4000 might is requested but often i broke this rule

In my opinion it is time to make this respect.

The first broke rule is about registering here.
At this moment only 15 players (we have 40 players) are registered to this forum.

On the donating we are pretty good, several donates more than required, so it seems they (us) trust in our project.

I set Sunday as kicking day, but if it continue in this way next sunday i had to kick 25 members.

What do you think?

Duvodas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroaker Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:48 pm

I agree we have to be strict on the donations - anyone who is more than a week overdue on donations should be spoken to, and if they don't come up with the shards, they should go.

Kroaker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum