Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smurf accounts

+3
Achromatism
Lyudda03
RobRoy
7 posters

Go down

Smurf accounts Empty Smurf accounts

Post by RobRoy Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:06 pm

I was wondering what your opinion on smurf accounts is. For those that dont know a smurf account is an alt account you raid for gold/elixer. I was thinking about making one, but wanted to see what the clan thought of it.

RobRoy

Back to top Go down

Smurf accounts Empty Re: Smurf accounts

Post by Lyudda03 Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:53 pm

I have a smurf account. Totally worth it.

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by RobRoy Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:16 am

Well i started my smurf. Right now in just lvling up my gold mines as high as possible. I plan on going to lvl 8 town hall for the 4th gold mine. Not sure how much farther to go. How is your smurf setup?

RobRoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:20 am

Dont go too far with your smurf. The hardest thing to do with it is keeping enough resources within it to make it worth attacking with your main. Keep in mind, by choosing who you attack (via search/revenge), you only get 5% of their resources. I usually wait till my smurf's gold is full (650k) before attacking it. I get 32k per attack. Also, dont neglect the mana ^_^

My smurf's TH is level 9. You could look at it? It's the leader in the guild Plague. It's might is at 2916 and im able to raid others and just steal their resources. I have leveled up my arrow towers but dont plan to go any higher with the might. I fear I won't be able to raid if I do so. The heroes are elite heroes and are all lvl 60. I'm not leveling them anymore either, since most people in that might range barely have lvl 20's.

Good luck with your smurf Very Happy

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by RobRoy Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:39 am

I find great humor in the fact that your smurf is the leader of a clan. I wonder if they know their fealess leader is a smurf.  Very Happy 
Thanks for the info. I was unaware that you only get 5%

RobRoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:43 am

Well I was the leader before but no one ever participated in the boss event. So I sought refuge in a better guild that was more active. What's funny is that that guild is ranked higher than DarkKnights

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:43 am

Very Happy

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by Achromatism Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:51 am

I have a smurf account too and it's totally worth it. I only upgraded the TH, gold & mana related buildings. Nothing else. I go for minimal build to keep my might down. It helps that my smurf has pretty incredible luck and rolled a druid on my first attempt, so I only keep 1 hero(druid) and using him makes the raids easy.

For those who don't know how to create a smurf,

1) Close Castle Clash
2) Go to "Settings" > "Game Center" > hit on your Apple ID and log out of your current account
3) Create a new Apple ID with another email address. This does not affect your apple account. Your itunes/Appstore will still be linked to your original account.
4) Relaunch Castle Clash, it should be linked to your new account now.

Whenever you want to switch, you can just go to settings and log into the other account. It helps if you have 2 or more Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch), so you can minimise the logging in and out.

Achromatism

Back to top Go down

Post by Duvodas Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:48 am

Uhm, now i know why i am always lacking in  gold  Shocked 
Have to make one me too.
Thanks for suggestions

Duvodas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RobRoy Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:16 am

See the new guy helped a little. Very Happy

RobRoy

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgePudge Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:27 pm

I was thinking about making a smurf a week ago but i decided not to because i had to press the stroll button about 5000 times

GeorgePudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Brescia Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:46 am

I can't seem to get the new account to connect it says tere was an internal error while I was creating it

Carl Brescia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:33 am

Try making it on another device? Like an ipad or iPod

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgePudge Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Hey guys,
I've been thinking about this for a while, but if you go onto the leaderboards, you can attack some people but not others. This came to my attention because i made a smurf acc and I PRESSED THE BACK BUTTON 1800 TIMES AND IT DIDNT ALLOW ME TO ATTACK MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So mad.

GeorgePudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Did you friend your smurf? You cant attack friends. Also, force close the CC for the smurf cause it takes a few seconds for it to be considered offline.

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroaker Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:36 pm

I'm going to have to trim my friends list a bit...

Kroaker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:39 pm

XD lol

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgePudge Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:34 am

No i made sure i unfriended myself before i went to scroll...

GeorgePudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyudda03 Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:19 am

For those who have a smurf AND use two devices (one with main on it and one with the smurf):

I read a small comment in the forums that claimed that when one's raid ends because the defender has come online, the raider does not lose HB because of the "failure" to at least destroy 50% of the base. So if you have the patience for it and don't want to waste HB when farming your smurf, simply start the game for the smurf as soon as your main account has gotten the needed resources.

This will also conveniently eliminate the need to 50% your smurf for the resources. Now, just put the smurfs mana and gold vaults out of reach of the defending troops/buildings. Attack the resources then log on with the smurf Smile

Lyudda03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum